Sunday, January 7, 2018

News Years Eve

I've decided to start with the last day of 2017, New years eve.

Most of the day I think was pretty boring for the most part.
I think I made chicken and rice for dinner. (My favorite)
Mom came over around 4:30 I think.
We were gunna head over to Lindsey's at about 7 for a game night.

We left the house about 6:45ish to stop at the store. I was gunna run in and get some more sparkling cider.
We got to Lindsey's and Darcie was already there. I had invited her. (I invited Lee too, but I don't think he wanted to go cause he never responded, until 2am)

We just kind of hung out and talked for a while. We ate some snacks. Lindsey put Charlie to bed probably around 8ish.
Lindsey's friend Hailey was there. She had her son Noah with her.
We played Apples to Apples (just us girls) Tyler and Kimber came around 8 or so. Kai got hungry to I left the table and went to Lindsey and Keith's room to feed him. Darcie played my cards along with her own.
No one told Keith that I was in their room, so he opened the door, looked up and said "Uh-Oh" and shut the door. Everyone at the table was laughing and then I started laughing, because he didn't freak out or anything, it was just a calm "uh oh". I heard mom said "Sorry Jess"
Hailey left around 9:30ish, while I was still feeding Kai. I don't remember who won the game, but we didn't play anymore games, which was weird. I kinda wanted to play Cards against humanity.
Tyler and Keith hang out outside for a while.
We took some family photos, but Shane wasn't there, unfortunately.
                  We were hanging out talking, Tyler was standing, and all of a sudden he freaked out. He spun around and said "Chucky!" I barely noticed that a child had run by, but when he said Chucky, I thought he was calling Charlie, Chucky.
It was so funny. It ended up being Elsie, who had run by so fast to go pee. Tyler had everyone laughing at that.

Me and Darcie poured everyone a cup of sparkling cider just before the count down. (Lindsey had done a count down around 10 for the kids)
Emery fell asleep about 10:30- 11, and Kai had finally gone to sleep about 10:30 (he woke up earlier after I had put him to sleep)
Lindsey got some pans and spoons out for the kids to bang on. We went outside and listened to fireworks, and even a neighbor across the street from where mom and Eddy used to live was banging on a pot.
I went in and woke up Kai, and got him ready to go.
We left Lindsey's about 10 minutes after midnight.
I made Ari go to bed shortly after we got home. I think I stayed up later.




We were trying to get Cash to give kisses to Kai. He put his hands on Kai's head and kissed him. This photo was taken after Kai was "man handled" LOL by his cousin, so he looks a little worried haha.



Emery fell asleep on his momma. And my Princess.

Kai was out... it was past his bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment