Sunday, January 7, 2018

Life Update!

I don't think I've entered anything in here for a couple years.

A LOT has changed since last time.
We added a member to our family.... nooo not another pet! Ha!

We have a new baby! His name is Caius (Ky-us) Jacob. He's 3 months old already and so so precious to me! (I'll put his birth story in after I transfer it from my laptop)

We still live in our apartment unfortunately, but hey its a place to live.

Here is a photo of us:






I no longer work at Rite Aid. I stayed through almost my whole pregnancy. My last day there was September 11 (a Monday, which was my Friday there)
I had debated on staying until I had baby, but I really really wanted to be able to have Ari's birthday week off as well as go to the Oktoberfest without work getting in the way for once lol
I had him 2.5 weeks later.
 
For Ari's birthday, we had a party at home. It was supposed to be a small one. I guess it kinda was. We had it at the park. Then afterwards we took a few of Ari's friends to Get Air with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment