Friday, January 6, 2012

Day 9 of 30 day blog challenge

Hobbies of yours


Right now my hobby would be painting. I try to do it whenever I can, but with work and taking care of Ari I only get to do it at night.


Ari and Deuce

the awesome Aussies :) one of my favorites

Bindi

Binnin and Blanket

My first one "Red+ Blue= purple"

probably my least favorite ones--- Bunny Foofy (I love my rabbit though!)

I'm gunna get rid of the red flowers, don't like them!
Native Ari

Never finished this one... I think I might redo it on smaller paper (this is a poster board!)
Love the wrestling kittens though--- this is supposed to be Paris and her kittens

This one isn't finished yet either--- our poker playing dogs Left to Right- Zoe, Libby, Tahji, Bindi and Tikoa the cheater!

I love the picture that I copied to do this one... it turned out ok, but not as good as I could have done.
This one isn't done yet but I really like the idea of it

My favorite. Portrays me and Ari as wolves, with Chaske my wolf leader and our new cub/baby lol Cheeeeesssy!!! but i love it!



As a teenager my hobby was breeding and raising leopard geckos. Strange hobby for a teenage girl, but oh well, they were pretty much the only pets I could have until I moved out on my own. I still have one of my starting out geckos, Cesar. I've had her about 10 years now. She's the only one I have left. I sold her "husband" about a year ago and the first baby I hatched myself about 3 years ago. We did add a bearded dragon. I always planned on getting one once I knew more about reptiles, and always wanted to name is Ozzie (even though she's a girl!)

I got about 90 on my 17th bday, so I went out and bought myself a baby leopard gecko
This is Sammy, my very first leopard gecko. (She died when I accidentally left the screen of her cage and our cat Pawsom clawed her, she got an infection.)

Cesar's last clutch of eggs. She laid two, then a few weeks later laid one more

Back in 2004. Cesar laid some eggs along with another female (can't remember which one) these were there babies... the most I had at one time. They didn't sell and because I was at a point in my life where I couldnt take care of them I had to give them to a pet shop for free.

Diego on his perch

Pregnant Cesar (can you see her eggs through her skin?)

This is Orange-Sprinkles- the first baby I hatched by myself! (Cesar and Diego's baby @ about age 5ish- his temp in the incubator was set to make him a girl but later found out he was a boy!)
Cesar @ night

Drinking some water

This is Rain - Sobe's sister
(she escaped out of this box I had her in when she was about a day old... I never found her!)

This is Senorita (named after a Justin Timberlake song lol) I bought her online from a breeder (Tundrageckos.com)

This is Cesar (I think!--- could be Sammy)



3-17-03- this is Diego the day I got him

made by Darcie for my website lol
In the picture is Cesar (the biggest) in the front is Sunshine, back left is Senorita and in front of Cesar is Sobe (not sure where Orange-Sprinkles is)

Sobe and Oregon Sprinkles (I thought they were both girls... turns out Orange Sprinkles was a boy!)

Cesar back in 2004-ish




I didn't mean to put so many gecko picture in this one, but I found them in random files and got excited! Had to share since it was one of my hobbies a long time ago lol

1 comment: