Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 4 of 30 day blog Challenge

Goals



I have so many goals its not funny.

These goals can be anything from what kind of house I want, what kind of job I want, what kind of classes I'd like to take, to what breeds/species of animals or dogs I want to own through my life.


So first I'll start with goals I want to finish first:


Lose about 40 pounds.... I'm down 15!

See Chaske again (will happen in March!)

get my licence---- should happen in the next two months... eeeek.

find a better job.

Goals for later on down the road... or not lol

Have more kids (or just one more)
get married or be in a married like relationship
have a nice car
fix my credit,
get another puppy/dog
clean my couch and chair
throw my sister a baby shower
hang out with my bestest friend!
go to a Jason Aldean concert

there are so many more that I could just go on and on! :)

1 comment: