Saturday, January 7, 2012

Day 10 of 30 day blog challenge


A song that makes your cry


Not too many songs can make me cry.

Some sad songs give me great ideas for writing stories.

But after my cat died, anything remotely sad sounding just set me off.


So here were a few that got to me


The Battlefield- Sonya Isaacs (soundtrack from Broken Bridges) before Paris died I said I'd use this song in a slideshow of her when she died.... she went too soon!!!

Life in Three Parts- Highwater Rising

Possibility- Lykke Li

Long trip alone  and
Settle for a slow down   - Dierks Bentley (just got his CD and the next day my cat died...so trying to cheer up, this song would come on and just send my bawling)

and the last

Better then me- Hinder 

                                 
   Life in Three Parts- Highwater Rising
 is the song in this slide show-                                               
  I didn't use the song I said I was going to use...



Now I no longer cry to these songs. They do give me ideas for stories again.


Silly to say this but this is true.
It'd been 2 years since Paris died and I was still grieving, wishing she was there, willing to trade all my pets for her to be back.
After watching New Moon, and finding out who Chaske Spencer was, (took a few months) I found a new light, I suppose you could say.
About a year or so later, I finally took down my giant Paris blanket, and the several 8X10 pictures I had up of her in my living room.
Chaske I guess you could say brought me out of my depression. I no longer grieve for Paris, of course I miss her still. But I wouldn't trade my other pets for her to be back (well now I'd just have a 3rd cat haha) but I "love" that guy so much for bringing me 'back'.



1 comment:

  1. Chaske has a way of helping you get through something bad. He helped me too. It is hard to describe the why or how but it just happened. I am glad I know about him.

    ReplyDelete