Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 12 of 30 day blog challenge

About a recipe



My Lemon Pepper Chicken

I'll write about a recipe I use all the time. I mean like a couple times a week.

We eat a lot of chicken. It's healthier than beef and pork so I buy a lot of it.

I usually buy legs/drumsticks and breasts, but I've decided I don't like the breats because there isn't much flavor that gets inside.

But I've decided I love thighs.

The way I make chicken is, roll it around in flour. Once it's covered put it on your cookie sheet (sprayed with a non-stick spray)

Then season the chicken with lemon pepper seasoning and a little bit of salt. And bake until it's done.

I always, always make my chicken this way, and Ari decided just the other day that she LOVES the lemon pepper seasoning.

In the summer I used chicken wings more often and smother them in BBQ sauce. Yummy!!




This one didn't turn out that great looking, the extra flour and non-tenderness doesn't look like it's there... but I usually make it with some sort of rice or pasta-roni
(I know box food, bleh, but its good! and either green beans or spinach)


Fish Fry

This is the second time I've made this.
The first time, it made the fish disgusting. I didn't wanna try it again.
But the second time I decided it sounded really good and would try again.
This time I looked up how to do it.
I cut up some fish my dad brought down from WA (Trout) and now I can't remember the steps that went along with it, but oh my goodness it was SOOO good!! ---They were fried, like I usually make fish (unless it's salmon.)

No comments:

Post a Comment