Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Day 7 of 30 day blog challenge

I've lived in a few different places.

I was born in Astoria, OR (Goonies was filmed there, also Kindergarten Cop... and more)

No picture on my computer of my parents' place in Astoria, but here is the bridge!! Noooo we didn't live under it!! haha

I lived in Newport, OR
have a picture of the apt. in Newport but not on my computer


I've lived in Illwaco, WA with our dad for a summer.

I've lived in Mt. Angel, OR.

This is our second house in Mt. Angel (the first was on Church st.) This on is 315 Garfield St.
Yeah that tree is enormous!



This was our apartment that we lived in, in Mt. Angel.... Apt 5!


I've lived in Silverton, OR (live in silverton oregon lol)
(This is the duplex I live in right now, But when I first moved to Silverton, I live in the other duplex--on the right!) wait, we lived in Silverton when I was in 5th grade... we lived in Eddy's little stinky house!

I moved in with mom and Eddy when they lived here. Great propert, a river on the other side of the trailer, but the house itself was a piece of crap! lol    (This was 15033 Huiras LN!) at least I think that was the address lol

I've lived in Keizer, OR (1101 Chemawa RD)


And lived in Salem, OR    (Cross St SE)










am I missing anything?  I dunno lol

I don't know my first few addresses, but I know that the 2nd house in Mt. Angel is

315 Garfield st.
then we were kinda homeless... we lived with my aunt in WA for a couple weeks in the summer, then mostly with my dad in Silverton, (Pacific Crest Apartments #14)
then with Eddy at 444 Church st. in Silverton
Then moved to 255 W. College St. apt 5
then to 695 N. Main st. in mt. angel
then i moved with a friend at 255 w college apt 7 i think then apt 3 i think then to Salem
@ something Cross st. SE to Silverton 402 Second and Drake (the duplex) then to Keizer on 1101 Chemawa RD, then we woulda been homeless (me and the girl i lived with) so i moved back in with mom and eddy at 15033 huiras ln in silverton (the trailer) then we moved outta there to 206 s. second st. just before i got my apt at 992 n. second st. apt 10 were me and ari have lived the last 5 years, then we moved here to 404 drake st!  should i be giving out my address in such a public place? i dunno!

No comments:

Post a Comment