Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Sept 5, 2012

Sept 5 2012


Up at 7 again. I hate it at first. I don't want to get up. I want to shut off the alam and go back to sleep!
Its warm when we go to bed, but chilly in the morning!

I went in and woke up Ari.

We went and ate some breakfast together. It's nice to sit there and eat together.
She got dressed while I did my hair. Then I did her hair. I just put a cloth head back in her hair. It matched her green kitty shirt.
I was only able to buy her a couple shirts and 2 pairs of jeans. After this darn trip I'm gunna get her some more clothes... I hope she gets more for her birthday though!

We left for school at 7:45 and got there a tiny bit early. I went with her to look at Spike the dragon before hugging her and leaving.
I felt sad again leaving her, not sure why.

I went home and dinked around a little bit before going back to sleep for a little bit. I was more tired then yesterday.
I slept until about 11:30 then got up to clean up a little bit. I didn't do much but organize the computer desk. I made lunch. I let Kiara and her kittens into the house (from the garage) and cleaned up their mess, fed and watered them. Put the dogs out and waited around for 2:30.
Ari had more fun today then yesterday.
She said she didn't each the nachos for lunch today, but had a yogurt instead, then wished she'd gotten the nachos. I told her we could have nachos for dinner, and she agreed.
I spent some time working on her birthday decorations before we headed to the store.
It was 87 degrees when we left. 89 on the way back!
We got some stuff for nachos (forgot olives and lettuce!) I got a coffee for tomorrow morning. I'll be up to get Ari off to school, then come back get ready and go to work at 9... wonder how my head will like that... not being able to go back to sleep. I'm sure I'll be just fine lol.

We had nachos for dinner. Ari watched Angry Birds or something like it on youtube while I continued work on her birthday decorations.
We had some chips and a pop tart each for dessert... and writing this I just remembered we bought ice cream for snack!
I put Ari to bed at 9. She fell asleep quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment