Saturday, September 8, 2012

Friday, Sept, 7, 2012.

We walked to school and I dropped off Ari.

I tried to lay back down to bed, but didn't really feel tired. I just kept thinking of things that needed to be done, so I got up and dinked around a little. Started painting the banner for Ari's birthday. Mom showed up and we talked about the trip a little.

this is the dryers cord... it was mostly on the floor, easy access to rabbits and kittens)


This was from the washer. This was about a foot or so off the ground. The black marks are from where little Thomas was---- the mess was from under the washer and dryer!!  
Eddy came over to look at the wires on my washer and dryer. They both needed to be replaced. Foofy and chewed up the wire on the dryer so bad I'm soooo surprised he was killed by getting shocked... he'd also chewed up the washer one as well. What baffles me is how the poor kitten was the unlucky one.

Anyways, we went to get Ari at 2:30. I walked into the gym to get her and she yelled at me!! I fotgot to give her her "necklace" thing. It was a yarn thing with paper attached that says she's a pick up student. She was supposed to take it back everyday, and she had taken it back everyday except this friday... I felt so bad cause she started crying. She didn't get a sticker today, and she needed 5 stickers to get a prize she'd wanted. I think she said it was a panda picture or something.
They learned more about bugs and they painted some pictures of bugs too.

I worked at 3-7 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment