Thursday, September 6, 2012

Day 2- how have I changed in 2 years

How have I changed in 2 years?





I've come a long way, I think.

I'm much more patient with Ari.

I am not as depressed as I was before. I was always stressed and didnt much care about my looks or heigene.
Now I try to watch what I eat... eating a bit more healthy and exercising. I shower more often now lol. Sounds horrible I know.

I have to blame a my depression partially or mostly on Paris. After she died a lot of my life didn't make sence.

2 years later (2 years ago) I watched New Moon, and found the actor Chaske. Somehow this person who I've never met, pulled me out of this depression.... sort of. It took time, but eventually things changed and I wanted to be a better person, for me, for Ari and for anyone around me.

Now I am someone who is most of the time cheerful and clean and smells good, and I like taking my daugther places. (not that I didn't before, but before I'd much rather stay in then take Ari out somewhere)

No comments:

Post a Comment