Saturday, July 23, 2011

Another Twilight Convention!!!

I really was hoping another convention would be coming close to home... either Portland or Seattle. So far

there is nothing that close through April of 2012! So after playing around with prices and stuff and really

hoping to go to one in New Jersery (but thats like next weekend!) I've decided since there are a few

conventions and one in March 2012 (but in Illinois) I'm going to take, mom, me and Ari to it using money I'm

continuing to save up and will more by next tax season. We'll be able to do more then then last time (which

was fun, but this time will be much more fun!) When I told Ari that we were going to see him again she got

really excited and said "I missed Chaske!" I laughed. We have to keep telling her that it's not for several

months.


I'm not just SUPER excited about seeing Chaske again, but also about staying in a motel. I like motels... most of them anyways

No comments:

Post a Comment