Friday, July 15, 2011

My birthday

I had a good birthday today.
I didn't go to bed until about 4 the 'night' before. I was reading my new book A Stolen Life by Jaycee Dugard.
It's a 'good' book, if you want to call it that. It's disturbing. The first night I was reading it I went to bed worried I'd have weird/bad dreams that I was in her shoes or something. I had a good dream that I can't remember. I just remember waking up feeling really happy about the person I dreamt about lol.
    
Ari had stayed the night with her little friend and I was going to have the whole night to myself, until Shane came over. I felt bad for being grouchy with him, but I don't get the apartment to myself much and it just irritated me a little. I'm over it lol. I woke up and came out into the living room. Shane had left but he left a note saying he'd cleaned the living room, did the dishes (there were only a few but thanks shane! :-D) and he cleaned Ari's messy room. He did an awesome job on her room. I decided to color my hair today so after that I showered and as I waited for my hair to dry Lindsey came over. She brought my a b-day card.
After I did my hair she wanted to go look for Ari. She made me drive her car. I didn't want to since I had been practicing for a few months, but I guess I did good. Ari wasn't at her little friends house (they weren't home) so we drove to the park and walked to the pool looking for them. Lindsey called Eddy to find out if they took Ari to mom's. They were all there.

SoO, we went to mom's and we had strawberry shortcake and after that mom made burgers. We hung out, talked and watched Shaen and his friend play guitar hero. He's pretty good!
I called the vet and made a late afternoon appointment for Zoe.
We took her to the vet and spent almost $150 there.
Me and Ari were both worried about our little dog. I was worried that her leg might be worse then it was and they'd keep her overnight. Ari was worried her dog was dying but I assured her she definately wasn't.

Again it was a good day. Spent time with family and my dog didn't have a broken leg! Sweet!





1 comment:

  1. Sorry I missed it. Wish I could spend a whole day with you.

    ReplyDelete