Friday, August 5, 2011

why am I feeling blahhh?? me no likey!

Most of this year I've been feeling great, only every so often feeling cruddy.
I've been caught up on all my bills, we've had food in the house, the dogs are fine (except Bindi as usual lol) The house is pretty clean. So what am I stressing about? The last couple days it stress from trying to figure out my foodcard. That's been fixed. It could be that my computer is broken. I think that's the main thing right now. I don't know what's wrong with it. I do everything here. I do my hair, and check my email etc... I have my lap top, but it's not the same. Ari doesn't get to play her games... although she only complained the first day.
It could be that Bindi will be leaving soon. I have only seen her a handful of times since she's gone to stay at mom's. I've been less stressed with her gone. Maybe it's the thought that I won't see her anymore...well I'm sure I might... I'll see her in pictures.

I could be feeling stressed or worried because my caseworker for my food and childcard was a jerk to me when he emailed me. I think it's cause maybe he though I was leaving 'snotty' messeges. I wasn't really, but do you ever meet someone or hear someone talking to someone else (you don't know either of those people)_ but it sounds like the one person is being rude or snotty? Maybe that's how he was thinking of me. I wasn't though! I promise! So after I emailed him and wanted to be rude back, but opted to go with being nice and starting the email with "Hello Dave, good morning!"

It could be stress from the "Pug rescue" people. They worked on opening a spot for Bindi, and after speaking with one of the women on the phone, I didn't like how she spoke to me, like I was dumb and couldn't handle my dog and what not. Then once they found out I was looking for a home for Bindi myself they kinda got irritated and rude...It's not their fault I suppose but they could be more understanding and less rushing with this kind of decision. I still don't understand why they wouldn't let me send my info with Bindi

Anyways, I really how no reason to be stressing much. Bindi will be better, the computer will get fixed...maybe not until next week, but it will.
We get to go see Chaske in March... Breaking Dawn movie will come before that so I have a bit to look forward to!
I'm just not feeling as confident as I had been before. Feeling good about myself. I quess with the rudeness I feel like I'm getting it making me feel cruddy... who knows!

1 comment:

  1. no all this is wrong lol your feeling cruddy cause you miss me :)

    ReplyDelete