Sunday, May 20, 2012

2012 Pet Parade

Every year I look forward to the pet parade. I love it. All the people gathering around with their animals.

I never realized how many people have weiner dogs (or Dachshunds) There were a LOT of those lol.

I was excited this year because we now have Jack Jack.

Ari was just as excited about it. She walked Zoe in the Parade, while I walked Jack Jack.

Eddy found us and walked the puggys with us.

it's not everyday you get to stand in the middle of the street!

the hairless hero dog. He barked to let his owner know the
 Palace Theater was on fire!

here we come


the wolf hounds... wow, they're brave to have that many lol

Ari doing Zumba with Kimber and her family

bowling

they're great!

I love this little kitty!

handsome Jack Jack

this is 2012 and the one below is of 2011 of the same dogs :)


These pictures below are of people that I took pictures of,
and in some way or another came to 'know' them
Pastor Dom (in orange)- started going to
Silverton Church of the Nazarine in Aug '11

I took this picture, cause this little dog was 2nd place winner in the dog costume contest- going through my pictures the other day I realized the guy walking the dog is named Tyler (days younger then my brother Tyler) He is Kimber's brother! and the woman in the middle is his wife... I forgot her name :(

No comments:

Post a Comment