Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ari and her dog




You know how there is "The boy and his dog" ?

Well this time it's "a girl and her dog".

We got Bindi when Ari was about 18 months old. Ari wasn't much into her, of course she loved her, but it was nothing like the relationship between Arianna and Zoe.

From day one Zoe was Ari's dog. And ever since they've had the typical child and dog relationship. 

the ride home after picking up our new puppy
                                                       
                                                                 
                                                                                        

Feb 2009

Nov 2010
                                         
                                              

On Ari's very first day of pre-school we were waiting outside for Ari's bus to come.
"Where's Ari?" ~then Zoe would look for the big scary bus that took Ari away~

Once Ari stepped off that bus that dog acted as though she hadn't seen in her a LONG time and was

worried about her. She "screamed" with excitement.

Ari trying to walk as Zoe jumps up to welcome her home from her 1st day of pre-school

Zoe even slept right next to her during the thunder and lightening storm we had the other day

(while the big 'baby' labrador hid under the bed!)

Ari likes to dress her dog, brush her and help with her baths.

She nick-named her Zoe my Homie, and also gave her a middle name!

Zoe Marie Jones.


Maybe this is why I'm so fond of Zoe. Because I know how much Ari cares about her. And I know how much

Zoe seems to care about Ari.

My favorite 'story', I suppose you can call it that, is when we were up in Washington for my cousin's wedding.

It was the night before and there was a BBQ. One of the women who was to be a bride's maid was playing with

Ari in the drive way. She was chasing her around saying 'I'm gunna get you!"

But then once Zoe realized this strange woman was chasing her Ari, she went nuts! She was right on this woman's

heels barking loudly at her and trying to block her from Ari. I thought it was pretty cool that she thought she

needed to protect Ari.



Friends having fun




Ari can now take her dog out by herself on walks around the apartment complex.


Sharing a kitten together

I hope I didn't bore you too much with this post to my blog. I haven't updated in a couple weeks and decided I wanted to write about Arianna and her favorite dog.
I could sit here and ramble on about the different things these two do every day... or post more and more pictures... but there are just too many!


Alright, so I'm almost done, and this post isn't supposed to be about JUST Zoe, but I wanted to ad one more part.
Lots of people love our special little dog Zoe...





 
 Mom loves Zoe
Dad loves Zoe too...

Shane loves Zoe...
 Azariah loves Zoe...well kinda! lol

Lindsey really loves Zoe!
Aunt Phaedra loves Zoe...
Uncle Jimmy loves Zoe...

1 comment:

  1. Jess that is so cool to see the pictures of them growing up together. Theyve both grown so much.

    ReplyDelete