Saturday, June 4, 2011

Hair cut?

Today I had to trim a small part of my hair. What I mean, is that where my bangs are supposed to be, there is a small tuft that doesn't grow past a certain point and sticks up, so every few weeks I have to cut it back. (lol)
Today, Ari and I were in the bathroom brushing our teeth, and she noticed the hair in the trash. "Is that your hair?" she asked. "Yep. I had to trim it a little."

After we were done brushing our teeth I shut off the light and Ari ususally follows. This time she turned the light back on. I didn't think much of it. She was probably looking in the mirror, or waiting for the Hermit crab to poke his head back out.
About a minute later she came out of the bathroom and came to me saying "My hair was tickling my eyes, so I had to...." I cut her off. "Did you cut your hair?!"
Uh-oh, was the only look on her face! lol. She trimmed her bangs just a tad...no biggy. :)  I fixed them and let her know that was NOT ok. I don't think she will try that again lol.

1 comment:

  1. LOL silly girl! Good thing she didnt totally cut a chunk off

    ReplyDelete