Thursday, April 18, 2019

Things I want to get accomplished before summer it out




Organizing the storage on the back porch

Move all totes into the storage.
Move smaller boxes and things onto the utility shelf in cat room.



The cat room
All crates and dog fences into cat room. Kitchen table (cover with plastic) into cat room.
Fold down cat cage.
Fish tanks on utility shelf.
Update: I sold the cat cage that I was just going to fold down. There is no more litter box. Kiara sleeps in Ari's room. Sage sleeps in the living room. Simba sleeps in the living room most of the time otherwise he is outside. They no longer go in the back room, which is now Caius's room and Ari has the other room. 

Bathroom

Under the sink needs to be better organized. Would like to put just pads and toilet paper under the sink.
Update (4-18-19) I organized under the sink. I put the dog towels under there. I moved the nail polishes out. Any extra stuff went into a tote.
I took down the towel rack/shelf. I hung it up on the wall. It has the same stuff on it, except the towels.


Possibly switching rooms with Ari.
move litter box to hall closet close to front door.
No screen door on cat room.
Move freezer to back wall.

Updated 4-18-19
No more litter box. The cats go outside to potty. Screen door is still up to keep toddlers out of the storage area at least until its better organized and things won't fall on them.
Freezer is at the back wall.

Hall Closet organized.

Move bathroom shelf into hall closet. Put sheets and pillow cases, dog towels on it.
Extra pillows on top shelf.

Updated 4/18/19- Dog towels are under the sink in the bathroom with swim towels. I organized the animal supplies. I moved the twin and king sheets into a space saver bag since we don't have those size beds anymore but will in the future, so keeping those.  Pillow cases are still in there with wash rags. Queen sheets are in Ari's room (my old room) she has my bed.
Crib sheets are in Caius's room.


If we switch rooms, where will the vacuum go, or where will dirty laundry go?
The vacuum is only an issue because Caius likes to try and take it out of the hall closet so sometimes I put it in Ari's room. The carpet cleaner is in the back storage room.


I would like to declutter a little more and have most of the storage stuff in the storage on the back porch and possibly clear out the back room enough so that its just the freezer and big shelf, and maybe a little twin mattress on the floor... or even just an air mattress and take down the screen door, or put up a real door of some sort.

No comments:

Post a Comment