Thursday, April 18, 2019

My Zoo


This was an idea that came to my mind after visiting the game park in Bandon, Or. It was so much fun and so relaxed. I could have been there all day.
I have lots of ideas for it (most are no listed here yet.)
Since I'm just now posting this in 2019 and the idea came to mind in 2015, and I have a 2nd child to care for, I know this will never come to life, but I would even love to work for one that was near by. Interacting with animals like this would be so much fun. I'd get my fixes without having all of them at home lol.

So I'm gunna do the fun part first.
The animals. What kind of animals I'd like to have.



Small animals: all tame

Guinea pigs
rabbits
chickens
ducks
skunks (decented)
possems
ferrtets




Bigger animals: all tame

Goats
fallow deer
muntjac deer
wallaby


Animals I'd consider if they were rescues:

Small tiny primates (squirrel monkeys, tamerins,)
Bob cats
servals
savannahs

but no bigger primates like chimps, or even gibbons or capuchins.
No big cats or wolves or wolf dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment