Friday, September 23, 2011

September 2011

Well, I haven't blogged for a while:

So far Ari has started kingergarten (on the 12th)
She had her 6th birthday on the 15th followed by a party on the 18th. That turned out great!

We are preparing to move. I thought I'd be able to get a lot packed but still, here we are at the end of the month I'm still waiting for MCHA to kick in and get things rolling. Its annoying how hard they are to get a hold of!


Sept 23rd 2011. 8:42pm

Ari has a blanket tied around her neck like a cape. I walked toward her like I was gunna get her so she ran and screamed "Don't get me!" I had a little fan that I waved in front of my face and said "I won't." She said "Doooon't get me!" again, waving my fan I said "Don't worried I won't."
Ari said. "Mom! You have to get me!" haha she's so funny!

1 comment:

  1. She is so funny! I think you should make a list on the side of your blog with all the funny/cute things she says.

    ReplyDelete